Happy Birthday Investing Caffeine!
Three hundred sixty-seven days ago Investing Caffeine launched an ambitious drive to share the important truths about investing, financial markets, and personal finances (among other subjects). After a year, some 225 articles, and over 50,000 hits, the site continues to gain momentum and I look forward to offering a unique perspective to thousands of more readers in 2010 and beyond.
Over the last twelve months, here are some of the most heavily trafficked postings along with a few of my favorites (CLICK AWAY!):
- Peter Lynch: Inside the Brain of an Investing Genius
- Phil Fisher: Standing on the Shoulders of a Growth Giant
- Doug Kass: Kass Attempts the “Triple Lindy”
- Peter Schiff: The Emperor Schiff Has No Clothes
- Meredith Whitney: Meredith Whitney’s Cloudy Crystal Ball
- Glenn Beck: Stewart Makes Skewered Beck-Kebabs
- Back to the Future Magazine Covers, Part II, Part III
- History Never Repeats Itself, But It Often Rhymes
- Can the Lost Decade Strike Twice?
- Stock Market Nirvana: Butter in Bangladesh
- High Frequency Trading: Buggy Whip Déjà vu
- TMI: The Age of Information Overload
It’s Your Money…Invest Wisely
- Beating off the Financial Sharks
- Super Sizing May Be Hazardous to Your Portfolio’s Health
- The Hidden Train Wreck – Professional Athlete Portfolios
- Lessons Learned from Financial Crisis Management 101
- Getting off the Market Timing Treadmill
- Compounding: A Penny Saved is Billions Earned
- Debt: The New Four-Letter Word
- Plucking the Feathers of Taxpaying Geese
- Healthcare Reform: The Brutal Reality of Aging Demographics
- Jumping on the Globalization Train
- Technology Does Not Sleep in a Recession
- Social Media Revolution Taking Over World
- NVEC: Profiting from Electronic Eyes, Nerves & Brains
- Amazon: Growing Up to be Wal-Mart
- From Pooches to Profits
The last year has been a complete blast and hopefully you’ve enjoyed parts of the ride. Stay tuned for more eclectic articles in the days, weeks, and months to come.
Wade W. Slome, CFA, CFP®
Plan. Invest. Prosper.
*DISCLOSURE: Sidoxia Capital Management (SCM) and some of its clients own certain exchange traded funds. Read disclosures provided in article links provided in above posting. No information accessed through the Investing Caffeine (IC) website constitutes investment, financial, legal, tax or other advice nor is to be relied on in making an investment or other decision. Please read disclosure language on IC “Contact” page.