There is no shortage of Brexit articles, but as I compile information for my monthly newsletter later this week (subscribe at Investing Caffeine – right column), here are some of my favorite links:
1) How to Make Sense of the Brexit Turmoil (FiveThirtyEight)
2) Brexit Meltdown Charts (Ritholtz)
3) House of Commons UK-EU Economic Relations Report (Parliament Research Briefings)
4) What is article 50 and why is it so central to the Brexit debate? (The Guardian)
5) The Difference Between the EU and Euro Zone (Moody’s)
6) Brexit’s First 100 Days (Bloomberg)
7) Brexit Impact on Wimbledon Paychecks (Fox Sports)
9) Brexit Voting Results by Age (Ben Riley-Smith – Twitter)
10) Brexit Impact on Global Economy (Wall Street Journal)
11) Brexit is Not the End of the World (Calafia Beach Pundit)
Wade W. Slome, CFA, CFP®
Plan. Invest. Prosper.
DISCLOSURE: Sidoxia Capital Management (SCM) and some of its clients hold positions in certain exchange traded funds , but at the time of publishing had no direct position in any other security referenced in this article. No information accessed through the Investing Caffeine (IC) website constitutes investment, financial, legal, tax or other advice nor is to be relied on in making an investment or other decision. Please read disclosure language on IC Contact page.